- Delight in this amazing Blue Whale watching tour, witness these huge sea animals leaping out of the water in an experience like never before.
- Get picked up from your hotels at around 6 AM and reach the Mirissa Harbor from where at around 6.30 AM the boats will take you to the whale watching locations.
- The complete activity will take around 2-4 hours, depending upon the sight of the whales.
- After the whale watching, continue your journey and enjoy the time visiting turtle hatchery point, where you can watch cute little turtles hatching and making their way into the sea.
- Continue your journey and visit the age-old tradition of stilt fishing at Koggala where fishermen sit balanced far from shore atop sticks and twine, hanging fishing rods into schools of fish.
- Aftermath, visit the famous Moonstone mine place and followed by an exciting shopping trip to the markets of Bentota.
- End your trip at around 2 PM by getting dropped off to your hotels.
Organize your whale watching tour with Orinway Leisure.
All images are under copyright © Orinway Leisure (Pvt )Ltd.